Site Manager / Person in Charge
Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of Blackjack / Paddlewheel rules and regulations set forth by the North Dakota Attorney Generals Office and L.I.S.T.E.N. INC. internal policies and procedures.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must possess good mathematical skills.
- Must have working knowledge in public relations.
- Must be capable of working all L.I.S.T.E.N. Gaming sites when scheduled for open shifts.
- Responsible for conducting the games of Blackjack, Paddlewheel, Paper Pull Tabs, Electronic Pull Tabs, Bingo and Sports Pools in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must maintain accurate records for tracking of drop box cash, counting of chips for redemption, counting of pull tabs and all paperwork involved with all game types.
- Must assist with maintenance of site cleanliness and appearance.
- To perform additional routine functions. (Ex.-washing of chips and blackjack tables)
- Assist in preliminary opening or closing procedures, only when asked to do so.
- Remove tips from blackjack and paddlewheel tables, after each shift change, and present them to the person in charge of the jar bar.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude with customers and fellow employees.
- Responsible for safeguarding all gaming assets while on duty.
- For accuracy in redemption of all electronic pull tab voucher receipts.
- For accuracy in redemption of blackjack and paddlewheel playing chips for cash.
- For accuracy of charitable gaming tickets and cash recording on daily income and summary paperwork when appointed by the person in charge.
- For accuracy in selling bingo cards and for redemption of bingo winnings.
- For accuracy in conducting Sports Pools pertaining to sales and notification of winners.
- May be responsible for additional duties assigned by the shift manager, site manager or gaming manager.