L.I.S.T.E.N. provides integrated and inclusive community support.
L.I.S.T.E.N. Drop-In serves people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a community setting and welcomes the participation by the general public in its low cost activities, programs and events. We believe that promoting healthy friendships in a community setting is the shortest path to integration. Activities focus on personal growth, health, safety and community involvement, and include:
- Performing Arts
- Travel Clubs
- Friday Night Dances
- Malt Shop
- Center Educational Activities
- Community League Sports
- After School Kids
- Event Dances
Check our Calendar to see upcoming events CLICK HERE
When participating in drop-in activities, we ask participants to follow the following COVID- 19 precautions, which may change as conditions warrant:
- Wear a mask over the mouth and the nose.
- Don’t come to Drop-In if you are sick.
- Wash your hands often.
- Wear a mask in the van.
- Sanitize the area in the van where you were sitting.
- Get all recommended vaccinations, if you can and choose to”