We’re looking to hire a hard-working custodian who can maintain the cleanliness and safety of our building. You’ll be responsible for all cleaning duties including vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing restrooms with soapy water, and shampooing carpets, in addition to maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs and emptying trash. The ideal candidate has a great work ethic, experience with cleaning equipment and supplies, and takes pride in a job well done.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the building
- Vacuum carpets, mop floors, scrub restrooms, dust furniture, and empty trash cans daily
- Clean windows, shampoo carpets, replace light bulbs, and supply restrooms, and perform minor repairs on a regular basis
- Wipe up spills and other hazards with sponges and squeegees
- Secure building by locking doors once cleaning is complete
- Write reports of areas cleaned and notify the manager of major repairs
- All other duties assigned.
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 years of experience in janitorial services
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite
- Experience with a variety of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
- Excellent stamina and physical health
- Must be a hard-worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
One Full Time and one Part Time position available. FT: Mon – Friday 8:00 - 4:30pm & PT: (20 hours). Benefits (paid holidays, vacation, sick time, health insurance and retirement).