The Auditor \ independent Counter will be knowledgeable in all policies and procedures set forth by L.I.S.T.E.N. Inc. in reference to auditing of charitable gaming tickets, counting of Blackjack proceeds,
counting of Paddlewheel proceeds, counting of Bingo proceeds, Sports Pools and Electronic Pull-Tab proceeds.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have good mathematical skills.
- Must be capable of working flexible hours.
- Must be able to obtain status as a registered gaming employee in compliance with North Dakota Gaming regulations.
- Responsible for auditing games of chance in play.
- Verifying dual count procedures from previous night’s play and distinguishing appropriate deposit in relation to blackjack/paddlewheel, bingo, pull-tabs, pull-tab dispensing devices, Sports Pools and electronic pull-tab machines
- Performing count of daily drop box cash and reconciling the drop box cash with table track sheets, obtained from on site dual count records.
- Legible and accurate audit and count paperwork.
- Performing routine banking duties for individual gaming sites.
- Make certain individual sites have the appropriate denominations of monies to operate their daily operations.
- May be assigned additional duties at the discretion of the Gaming Manager or Assistant Gaming Manager.